Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Journey As A Trader!


I am an IT technical support by profession and out of curiosity and the desire to find other means of having extra profits online I started to search any viable way that somehow can provide me faster way to gain considerable profits. Of all the opportunities I discovered, it is online trading that give me the most curiosity because it looks easier to start and it promises great profit potential.So by curiosity July 2008 I open a demo account with etoro broker, at first I just randomly open trades and it gives me some winning and losing trades that in the end it only lead me to more loses, 2 months after I play the demo account I realize that their must be better and proper way to trade the market, so I start searching learning materials about the basics about trading and I begin to understand trading.By that time I was able to bump a no deposit bonus of broker Marketiva(now AGEA) at that time I was able to start trading using their own platform but obviously my knowledge is not just enough to conquer the market so I dig deeper on my studies until such time that I became very passionate in learning different manual strategy and even some EA's jumping from one strategy to another but still it continue to give me more loses and nothing seems to be working right in my trading. Great efforts has been exerted but still I am still very far of becoming a profitable trader.

A year has passed and my trading still did not move in the direction I expected, so I read more ebooks about how to properly conduct online trading particularly the FOREX market, then I found out that there are three pillars of becoming a good and profitable trader which are good strategy, risk management and trading psychology or other may consider it proper way to handle your emotions.But to know those 3 is just the beginning because I found out that implementing those mentioned is just almost impossible to achieve along the way and that it will make most trader get stuck in the losing end all the time.Five years has gone by, still becoming a profitable trader remains a dream and I now fully understand that making money in trading is not as easy as what marketers is trying to project 5 years ago.While it is true that it is easy to join in forex and it has great profit potential but on the other end statistic tell that only around 20% or even less of traders makes money in a consistent basis in trading.

Online trading especially in FOREX market is not an easy thing to do and perhaps requires years of constant  practice and learning until such time that your psychology is aligned to the market and perhaps that will be the time that a particular trader will start to reap the benefits of this business, if a trader is really serious in becoming a successful online trader he must give emphasis first in learning all the basics about trading before spending money for trading in such way he can minimize the loses.Having the right knowledge and experience will make an individual a better and profitable trader in the long run but it takes a lot of effort and commitment to achieve such feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment